Sense Smart-watchRegular price $360.99
FITBIT Sense Smart-watch
Meet Fitbit Sense, the most advanced health smartwatch. Make smarter choices for your well-being with innovative sensors that track Health Metrics‡, sleep & activity and help manage stress.
Watches can be customized to personalize your well being, Send us an email for further details. Prioritise your Mental Health.
Stress Management Score
EDA Scan App
Fitbit ECG App
On-Wrist Skin Temperature Sensor
Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring
6-Month Fitbit Premium™ Membership
High & Low Heart Rate Notifications
24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse® 2.0
Heart Rate Variability
Sleep Stages & Sleep Score
Snore & Noise Detect
Menstrual Health Tracking
Daily Readiness Score
Workout Intensity Map—In App Only
Active Zone Minutes
Heart Rate Zones
20 Goal-Based Exercise Modes + SmartTrack™
All-Day Activity Tracking
Do Not Disturb Mode
Calls From Your Wrist
Call, Text & App Notifications
Always-On Display Mode
Apps on Your Wrist
Find My Phone App
DESIGN & MORE
6+ Day Battery
Leading Edge Design
- Fitbit Sense™
- Classic wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
Battery & Power
Battery life up to 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you’re always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: (10-80%): Approximately 40 minutes
- Fast charging: 1 day of battery life in 12 minutes
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth®
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminum watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: 14° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 28,000ft
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 12.2 or higher.
- Android OS 8.0 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones
Syncing range: Up to 30ft
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8.0+.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE and internet connection.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 12.2 and up, iPhone 5S and later, Android 8.0 and later.
- Music control via Bluetooth® Classic on Android and Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
Print this guide to find the right size for you. Both small and large sizes included inbox.
- Fits wrist 5.5" - 7.1" in circumference
- Fits wrist 7.1" - 8.7" in circumference
- 1.59in l x 1.59in w x 0.49in h